I had a few beers last night and a damn good belly laugh so today, I was ready for the mat. The class was really positive and calming and I was able to do headstand again with the help of my gorgeous teacher Sarah. I can't really explain how this pose makes me feel other than it is the king of asanas. Amazing.
We also did a lot more meditation and a new chant (for me) with the sound of mmmm. Since I started joining in with the chanting, I'm totally devouring the way the sound moves through me and joins everyone else's sound to become one. Pretty powerful stuff.
Things I am loving right now:
- health nuts and the wonderful people that have joined, supporting each other and just having fun
- my relationship, we are getting stronger and stronger each year and we decided to celebrate 5 years in May by getting something designed and made from Love & Hatred
- my friends, they know how to make me laugh way down deep in da belly man
- Dax getting better, we've taken him to the vet again and he is now on a special diet plus antibiotics
- our new rug, blue/green plushness and no piss!
- chamomile and spearmint tea, yum
- construction work outside the yoga studio
- cat piss
- caffeine hangovers