Points per serve: 3
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20-25 mins
- cooking oil spray
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (100g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 (300g) ripe bananas, mashed
- 300g fresh or frozen blueberries (I used mixed berries)
- 60g ww canola spread
- 3 egg whites, lightly whisked
- 3/4 cup (200g) ww sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12 hole, 80ml (1/3 cup) capacity muffin pan with paper muffin cases or spray with cooking oil.
- Stir the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add brown sugar and stir to combine. Then add the blueberries and combine. Make a well in the centre.
- Combine the banana, spread, egg whites and sour cream in a bowl. Add to dry ingredients. Use a metal spoon to fold together until just combined. Don't over mix!
- Spoon mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.