The WW Vegetable Lasagne ended up being a relative success, although I'd put a mix of vegies in it next time. The eggplant (aka aubergine) was overkill for me personally and yep, I only had one serve. It is really filling!
Here's the recipe, if you guys want to give it a go:
POINTS PER SERVE: 4
PREP: 10 mins
COOKING: 30 mins
- 2 medium (900g) eggplant, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 x 800g cans crushed tomatoes w/ basil
- 3 pieces lavash bread
- 500g WW cottage cheese
- 100g WW grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C. Coat a large overproof baking dish (same dimensions as lavash bread, if can) with cooking spray.
- Coat a large saucepan/pot with cooking spray. Heat and add the eggplant. Cook, stirring until the eggplant begins to soften.
- Add the canned tomatoes. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place one sheet of lavash into the base of the prepared baking dish and top with half the eggplant mixture. Top with a second lavash bread.
- Spread cottage cheese over the lavash bread.
- Spread the remaining eggplant mixture, lavash bread and cottage cheese over. Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.