I thought I'd also post my goals for when I started WW. Looking over them, I can see that they are still my goals and that I've already achieved most of them for the short term. I aim for them to be long term now so that by the time I get to 75kg, I should have it in the bag.
- to not be called a mamma (thanks Duncx!)
- to stop whinging about something I can change (thanks Brendan!)
- to fit into the clothes where I want to shop
- to be healthier: no more bloating, tiredness, headaches
- to be more active and able to run around w/out losing my breath
- to feel like a woman: sexy, confident and in control
- to enjoy life more and not be depressed about being fat
It looks like it has stopped raining for the day. Going to go into the City now and walk home on the way back, whilst also checking out the steppers. It'll be a good 1-2 hr walk. Whoot!